There is something mysterious if not mystical about how the Spirit of God influences a gathering around a table at church. For many reasons, the Fellowship Hall serves as God’s table for us in this space.
Campaign improvements to the Fellowship Hall include:
- Reducing size of support columns to improve sight lines
- Exposing and restoring original windows to increase natural light
- Raising ceiling to increase visual space
- Expanded kitchen with an open layout
- New appliances and equipment to increase efficiency
- Larger, more efficient preparation areas
- Increased storage for food and supplies
- Additional serving lines to increase capacity
- Upgraded sound and lighting to fit current and future needs
- Replace tables, chairs, and other equipment
- Improved ADA compliance
A fellowship hall for the generations of worship to come.
Click Below for an Interactive View of the Fellowship Hall
Click Below for an Interactive View of the Kitchen